スポンサーリンク

The start of season 3 of Cryptoheroes

スポンサーリンク
My Crypto Heroes
スポンサーリンク

Hello everyone!
We – coffe project team – started holding meetups in Russia. On September 24, we organized a blockchain meetup in Saratov. At this meeting, investors and crypto enthusiasts talked to the developers of the blockchain technology and offered their ideas for further development of the project. The policy of blockchain coffee is maximum openness and support for connecting with the audience. We follow this strategy to make your users happy with our games. One of the games in the focus of this event was cryptoheroes.
Cryptoheroes – this is an online clicker where the player can build and develop their own buildings, capture other players ‘ castles, and make money on it. The prize Fund has already been allocated 10 thousand dollars. These funds are in your account coffee.bloc.io/account/ch3prizepool (22 ethc). Ethc is a swap token in the coffe network corresponding to eth in the ethereum network.
60% of all tokens spent by players (except CHT) per day will be used for daily distribution by the number of captures, so the more captures a gamer makes, the greater his reward will be. The remaining 40% will be distributed as follows: 30% will go to the accumulation of the prize Fund on the ch3prizepool account, which starts with 10 thousand dollars in ethc (22ethc = 22eth = $10,000), 9% will be the game Commission and 1% will remain for the holders of the CFF dividend token
Let’s look at the concept and mechanics of the game in more detail:
At the start of the game, each player has a castle and buildings of the first level.
To develop in the game, you need to improve buildings. There are 6 types of structures:
Barracks – creates units.
Forge – pumps units.
as well as
Sawmill – produces wood.
Stone mine – produces stone.
Sulfur mine – produces sulfur.
Crystal mine – produce crystals.
These structures produce resources that are needed to upgrade buildings and buy an army. Players can not wait for a long production of resources, but instantly buy them for btcc, ethc, eosc, trxc, usdt, bnbc tokens or speed up the process for a token CHT . The idea is to You need to quickly upgrade your account to create a powerful army.
The larger your army, the higher your chances of winning the battle. There are three types of units available:
Knight, Archer, and Mage. In season 3, units differ in 3 parameters-damage,defense, and health values. In the following seasons, units will have more differences and features.
players can attack enemy castles, capture them, and earn rewards. You can capture a single player no more than once a day.
How will players earn money from this?
60% of all tokens spent by players (except CHT) per day will be used for daily distribution by the number of captures, that is, the more captures a gamer makes, the greater their reward will be. The remaining 40% will be distributed as follows: 30% will go to the accumulation of the prize Fund on the ch3prizepool account, which starts with 10 thousand dollars in ethc (22ethc = 22eth = $10,000), 9% will be the game Commission and 1% will remain for the holders of the CFF dividend token .
The third season of the game is currently in development. It will use an updated game model without a trading platform and crafting functions. The game will be released at the end of December this year on Android and ios platforms.
Also, don’t forget that CHT tokens are available on newdex, which will soon appear on Dex coffee.
Subscribe to our telegram channel to be the first to know about the game’s release and get an advantage in the battle for the prize pool!
Music: https://www.purple-planet.com
💻 Site: https://cryptoheroes.net/
💻 Site: https://coffe.io
🗣 Telegram group: https://t.me/coffeofficialgroup
🗒 White Paper: https://coffe.io/files/coffe-whitepapper.pdf
🎦 YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJM2VR54ug6QkbWREYsPFsQ

コメント