In this new weekly series, we bring you raw design experiments straight from our creative team where they look to create the extraordinary out of the ordinary.
These tutorials will help you get a sense of the different ways you can push the envelope with InVideo’s editor and create amazing designs with ease, even if you’ve never edited videos before.
On our second episode, we leverage the shapes that are available within the in-build free media library on InVideo and spice it up with effects from the Filmr app to create a super cool typography video.
1:10- Choosing the right music track for the video
1:58- Adding shapes to the canvas
3:00- Changing colours of shapes
3:38- Adding animations
5:10- Highlighting the typography text
6:21- Adding effects within the Filmr app
Get started with InVideo today: https://invideo.io/
What makes InVideo the best online video editor in 2021:
If you liked this video, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon so you get notified for episode 3 of Experiments with InVideo.
Want to learn more about how you can create thumb-stopping videos in minutes (even if you’ve never edited a video before)? Check out this tutorial: https://youtu.be/NMo49UrdEOE
What makes InVideo so powerful?
– 4000+ fully customizable templates
– Pre-built elements such as CTAs, stickers, and overlays
– An in-built library of 8M+ stock images, video clips, and music from premium sources like Shutterstock and iStock
– A super intuitive yet powerful editor with the world’s first intelligent video assistant (IVA)
– Auto text-to-speech + ability to add your own voiceovers
– 24*7 live chat support + community of more than 20K creators and marketers
Get started for free today and create videos without a watermark: https://invideo.io/
Want to get feedback on your videos and learn from more than 20,000 other creators and marketers like you? Join the InVideo community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/invideo.io/
Want to stay in touch? We’d love to hear from you: